Cahill Tours and Field Trips
Exploring History Program, Ages 6 - 10
The History Exploration program combines an authentic one-room schoolhouse experience with the added benefit of Minnesota Education Standards-based lessons designed to engage your students and reinforce educational standards, while telling the story of Minnesota history.
Students will complete four lessons while spending time in the Historic Cahill School and Historic 1879 Minnehaha Grange Hall.
- 4918 Eden Avenue, Edina, MN 55424
- Morning Class starts 9:15-10:45 am OR
- Afternoon Class starts 1:00 - 1:30 pm
- 2 hours or 2.5 hours with lunch break
- $225 per single class up to 25 students.
- $450 for classes over 25 and up to a maximum of 60 students.
- 25 students per class maximum
- One chaperone is required per 15 students; classes that do not have the appropriate number of chaperones will be charged an additional fee.
- Teachers and chaperones are free for up to three adults
- A maximum of four classes can attend per day (two in the morning and two in the afternoon sessions)
- Field trips to Cahill School are designed for First through Fourth grade
The Edina Historical Society offers tours of the Historic Cahill School and the Minnehaha Grange for scout groups to learn more about Minnesota history and life in the 19th century. This special tour offers hands-on activities and a personal guide.